Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/01 13:52:05 UTC

Re: camel-example-cxf-tomcat class loader issue when deploys in WebSphere

Hi

I suggest to check for JARs with neethi. And maybe there is a JAR in
WEB-INF/lib that needs to be removed.
Or use an older release.

I guess maybe WebSphere comes with neethi JAR out of the box, that may
cause this problem?

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat