Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Remco Gerlich <sa...@pino.selwerd.nl> on 2003/06/06 14:58:21 UTC

Initializing MessageResources from a database

It seems that locale-sensitive MessageResources are usually
initialized from a Properties file. However, we would like to
initialize it "by hand" from data in a database, so that we can change
the values from a running program - non-programmer admin users of our
application should be able to customize messages (in several
languages).

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance,
Remco Gerlich

Re: Initializing MessageResources from a database

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=49385&release_id=154972

--
James Mitchell