Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by "Michael.Calvin" <77...@qq.com> on 2014/07/17 04:34:31 UTC

RE: RE: re: What's the exact procedure of making a custom filter work?

Yes, It works , thank you very much.
And I also find out custom filter needs to be serialized and then deserialized to work properly. That means I still need to find who serialized it and how the parameters ‍serialized.‍‍

I just want to know one more thing:
Who the Fxxk is responsible for NEVER EVER mentioning this ?

Michael.Calvin.Shi

Re: RE: RE: re: What's the exact procedure of making a custom filter work?

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Here is the googledoc on API Incompatibilities from 0.94 -> 0.95.2:
https://docs.google.com/a/cloudera.com/document/d/14nqQXlIvgJOxGFTfhSoquYzjW8Yx-v9TqTBqRjiB7g0
<https://docs.google.com/a/cloudera.com/document/d/14nqQXlIvgJOxGFTfhSoquYzjW8Yx-v9TqTBqRjiB7g0/edit>

Cheers

Posted by Dima Spivak <ds...@cloudera.com>.