Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ga...@barclays.com on 2013/03/13 18:02:02 UTC

Database Cache in Camel

Hi,
Can someone advise what the recommended way of maintaining the database Cache in Camel ?

We would like to access cache bean from a bean rather that writing any query. Can someone shed some insights?

Thanks
Ganesh

This message may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please delete it and any attachments, and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically stated in the message or otherwise indicated, you may not uplicate, redistribute or forward this message or any portion thereof, including any attachments, by any means to any other person, including any retail investor or customer. This message is not a recommendation, advice, offer or solicitation, to buy/sell any product or service, and is not an official confirmation of any transaction. Any opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Barclays.

This message is subject to terms available at: www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer and, if received from Barclays' Sales or Trading desk, the terms available at: www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer/. By messaging with Barclays you consent to the foregoing. Barclays Bank PLC is a company registered in England (number 1026167) with its registered office at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP. This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays group.

Re: Database Cache in Camel

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 10:26 PM,  <ga...@barclays.com> wrote:
> Anyone got ideas around setting up the Ehcache based on hibernate?

You should ask on Hibernate forum or some related forum for that.
Or maybe check out stackoverflow etc.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat