Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr> on 2003/02/19 15:35:40 UTC

sunrise authentication and request Object

I'm using sunrise authentication and I need to get the request parameter
send by the form <tag>.

It seems that during the pipelines processing, the request parameters are
lost so when I use "<xsp-request:get-parameter name="login"/>"
in my xsp page, there is nothing.

If I don't use sunrise auhentication, I can get the parameter(s).

I'm sure I loose the parameters during the pipeline processing, I saw it in
the core.log file.

In my pipeline, I have :

<!-- log the user -->
	    <map:act type="sunRise_login">
	      <map:parameter name="handler" value="foo_handler"/>
	      <map:parameter name="parameter_name" value="request:name"/>
	      <map:parameter name="parameter_password" value="request:password"/>
               <!-- if the authentication is successfull then this redirect
will be performed -->
	      <map:redirect-to uri="ixia_demo"/>
	    </map:act>

<map:match pattern="ixia_demo">
	    <!-- check you are already logged -->
	    <map:act type="sunRise_loggedIn">
     	      <map:parameter name="handler" value="foo_handler"/>
	      <map:redirect-to uri="protected/display"/>
	    </map:act>
	    <!-- if not go to page login-->
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="protected/**">
     <map:act type="sunRise_auth">
           <map:parameter name="handler" value="foo_handler"/>
		<!-- welcome page -->

Is there a way to keep the parameter during the pipeline processing ?
Lionel

Re: sunrise authentication and request Object

Posted by Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>.
It's not working.

Posted by Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>.
Here is the handler :