Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Ahmetspahic, Nermin" <Na...@envestnetpmc.com> on 2002/08/14 17:10:08 UTC

TestClient sending parameters?

Hi,

we are new with axis and fumbling through the TestClient examples.

we have a webservice that we are trying to send multple parameters to.

Using our old Soap client code, we sent parameters like this:

Vector params = new Vector( );
params.addElement (new Parameter("tranID", String.class, "1234", null));
params.addElement (new Parameter("cc", String.class, "xxx", null));
params.addElement (new Parameter("uid", String.class, "junk", null));
params.addElement (new Parameter("rnm", String.class, "yahoo", null));
params.addElement (new Parameter("ed", String.class, "2002-01-01", null));
params.addElement (new Parameter("sa", String.class, "ASDF", null));
params.addElement (new Parameter("aa", String.class, "", null));

How do you send such parameters in an axis client?

also, how do these lines translate in an Axis client?
String urn = "urn:ReportService";
call.setTargetObjectURI( urn );

how about this line too?
call.setMethodName("getMyData");