Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ni...@arsoe-trelaze.com on 2003/07/01 14:05:32 UTC

[war] use jsp / conf file in subproject for the war

Hi

I have a project with 2 subprojets.
This 2 subprojects specialize some extra functionalities of the base
webapp
In the project I have some jsp page, configuration files and classes that
I want to include in my subprojects war.

Is maven war goal allow to use the base project war process for my
subproject war generation ?

An other question is how do I specify the WEB-INF src dir for the war goal
?
 Because I want them to be under /src/conf to use differentes
configuration for generate a war with developpement config and a war for
production config. (/src/conf/conf-dev and /src/conf/conf-prod).
I make my own goals but I find it dirty !! It is only copy of the
different directory in the WEB-INF target dir.

thanks
Nicolas