Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk> on 2005/02/01 04:07:48 UTC

RE: Axis c++ 1.5 release plan (draft 4)

hi Carsten,

>BTW, so far I have trying to use the
> SimpleAxisServer - would it be better to use the apache plugin?

SimpleAxisServer is used for testing purposes. In actualy usage it will
be the apache module which will be used mostly. So it is always better
to try with the Apache module/plugin as well.

Roshan

Re: ant build fails 01.02.2005

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Turned off ipv6 from win32 property file to continue building.

sanjaya.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
There is no such option.
But if I remember correct, there was this idea proposed for client side.
But not implemented yet.

Samisa...

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Re: ant build fails 01.02.2005 - Supplemental

Posted by Fred Preston <PR...@uk.ibm.com>.

Hi Sanjaya,
      If you are using ant build scripts, then you will need to copy the
header files into the following directory structure (the only important bit
is that you have a directory called 'include' that you put the header files
into):-

C:\
     + ipv6
     |     + Win32
     |     |     + include

Then set the environment variable IPV6_HOME to be c:\ipv6\Win32 (Where
these files are is actually unimportant.  All that is necessary is that
they are in a sub-directory called 'include).

NB: This is only for Windows builds!

Regards,

Fred Preston.

                      "sanjaya
                      singharage"              To:       "Apache AXIS C Developers List" <ax...@ws.apache.org>
                      <sanjayas@opensou        cc:
                      rce.lk>                  Subject:  ant build fails 01.02.2005

                      01/02/05 05:04
                      Please respond to
                      "Apache AXIS C
                      Developers List"

Re: ant build fails 01.02.2005

Posted by Fred Preston <PR...@uk.ibm.com>.

Hi Sanjaya,
      You require two header files that you can get from
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sdks/platform/tpipv6/download.asp.
Follow the instructions, download the package and then look in IPv6Kit\inc
for the two header files.

ant build fails 01.02.2005