Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net> on 2003/06/08 17:41:24 UTC

Re: _Commons-Attributes_(sandbox)_and_

robert burrell donkin wrote:

> On Sunday, June 8, 2003, at 03:48 PM, Ryan Hoegg wrote:
>
>> I am currently a committer on ws.apache.org/xmlrpc.  Can I help?
>
> like anyone else you can help out as a developer ;)
>
> i'm not an commons-attributes committer, so others will have to answer
> whether they'd be happy to have you on-board as a committer but i can
> probably give you an answer in theory: as a apache committer you can
> now request jakarta-commons-sandbox karma from the jakarta pmc (pmc at
> jakarta.
> apache.org) giving your reasons (maybe something like 'to help out on
> commons-attributes'). please supply your apache user name with the
> request (this makes things easier for infrastructure).
>
> - robert

Sounds good, first I suppose I should talk to the attributes
committers.  Before I jump in and start working on merging the
codebases, I should make sure that the commons-attributes committers
want that.  In an e-mail from Jon to Mark Pollack and me, it seemed that
he needed some convincing :)

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks