Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by AtmaRam Bondugula <at...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/20 19:55:46 UTC

Is Derby supported as SIB backend for ESB load balancing?

Hello,
we are looking for our options for clustering ESB in production using Derby
as the SIB DB backend. We will need to have clustering setup and running in
January. We will want to test this out in our test environment.
Can we use Derby as one of our DB options for ESB clustering?

Thanks,
Atma

Re: Is Derby supported as SIB backend for ESB load balancing?

Posted by Lily Wei <li...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Atma:
    Do you mean JBOSS ESB clustering? May we know the following information?
    1. ESB version
    2. Transports used
    3. General Service arch info that might  be of interest

Best Regards,
Lily