Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2015/03/02 22:03:20 UTC

Can I get a review of HBASE-12795?

Would like to commit to 0.98.11, but can push it if nobody can take a look
today.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Can I get a review of HBASE-12795?

Posted by Elliott Clark <ec...@apache.org>.
Sorry I missed that initial ping.
Everything looks good there. It's a breaking change but it's only on the
test binary which I think we have said is fair game for 0.98.X