Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matt Tyson <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/29 17:53:04 UTC

Tree2 with dynamic nodes

We are shooting for ajax nodes with lazy loading.  I've looked at quite a few
ideas, but nothing really addresses what we're imaging.

We're looking to actually just append or remove nodes from the tree using JS
and the DOM with Ajax.  So when a user clicks a node, the ajax request goes
and gets the required data, and then only the node which has changed (along
with its children) is updated.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Matt

Re: Tree2 with dynamic nodes

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately tree2 doesn't support partial re-rendering. I would
check with a 3rd party JSF vendor with more robust trees and those
that have trees with AJAX support built in.

Re: Tree2 with dynamic nodes

Posted by Matt Tyson <ma...@gmail.com>.
Andrew,

Re: Tree2 with dynamic nodes