Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by "Roy, Sunil" <Su...@vantiv.com> on 2017/12/14 21:23:14 UTC

Qpid Support

Hi,

I am researching  on a Messaging product which is  best in class and close in functionality alternatives to IBM MQ. Currently we are using IBM WebSphere MQ.
For that I need some pricing/Support details. Do you have Vendor support, if so can you please provide me some basic pricing model.

Thanks
Sunil

**NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments hereto, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy the original and all copies (including electronic versions) of this message and any of its attachments.