Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "rudi@je-more.de" <ru...@je-more.de> on 2008/04/27 15:48:25 UTC

HowTo Securering a Tomcat JNDI Datasource with encryption?

Is there any avaiable Solution out there?

Re: HowTo Securering a Tomcat JNDI Datasource with encryption?

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On Apr 27, 2008, at 6:48 AM, rudi@je-more.de wrote:

> Is there any avaiable Solution out there?

I'm not sure what you mean.  If you want encrypted communication
between the java application and the database backend, I think that
would be a property of the driver you use.  Otherwise please explain
in more detail what you want.  Also, if you are asking about tomcat
jndi rather than geronimo jndi you might want to ask on the tomcat
lists: geronimo uses a different jndi provider than tomcat.

thanks
david jencks