Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> on 2015/07/22 18:22:03 UTC

New Flink Runtime Monitor Dashboard

Hi all!

Yesterday, we merged the framework for the new Flink runtime monitor
dashboard. New stub, based on angular.js and coffee script.

https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/master/flink-runtime-web

Anyone who is savvy with these technologies and wants to work on that part,
please ping! We'd be happy for participation.

We'll try to compile a list of followup issues, relating to frontend and
backend, in the next days, so stay tuned.

Greetings,
Stephan

Re: New Flink Runtime Monitor Dashboard

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.