Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Giuliano Ribeiro <gi...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/13 22:20:59 UTC

Commercial Support

Hi people,
our company want become a commercial support to Subversion on south part of
Brazil.
What we need to do for it?

thanks,

Giuliano Ribeiro
Configuration Manager
Java Architect | SCJP
www.ilegra.com

Re: Commercial Support

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@hyrumwright.org>.
On Oct 15, 2009, at 10:22 AM, Giuliano Ribeiro wrote:

> Anyone has idea about it?
>

> Giuliano Ribeiro
> Configuration Manager
> Java Architect | SCJP
> www.ilegra.com
>

> On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 22:57, Giuliano Ribeiro <giuliano.ribeiro@gmail.com
> > wrote:
> Thanks Edmund,
> I already red this link. There's only links for companies to buy
> support.
> My doubt is: what I need do to certified my company to offer
> commercial support for our customers about SVN. Is there any kind of
> certification for it?

There is no certification body for providing Subversion support.  Your
best bet is to demonstrate competence, and do good work for your
clients.

-Hyrum

Re: Commercial Support

Posted by Giuliano Ribeiro <gi...@gmail.com>.
Thansk for your reply.

Re: Commercial Support

Posted by Ulrich Eckhardt <ec...@satorlaser.com>.

Re: Commercial Support

Posted by Giuliano Ribeiro <gi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for information!

Giuliano Ribeiro

Re: Commercial Support

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Commercial Support

Posted by Giuliano Ribeiro <gi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks people!
Our company use SVN for many year but now one of customer want know "if
there any kind certification for SVN".
Someone know how can I put the name and link of my company in the svn page(
http://subversion.tigris.org/commercial-support.html)?

Thanks a lot.

Giuliano Ribeiro
Configuration Manager
Java Architect | SCJP
www.ilegra.com

RE: Commercial Support

Posted by Bob Archer <bo...@amsi.com>.
> Thanks Edmund,
>I already red this link. There's only links for companies to buy support.
>My doubt is: what I need do to certified my company to offer commercial support for our customers about SVN. Is there any kind of >certification for it?

> Anyone has idea about it?

subversion is open source software. There is no bureaucracy attached to it. There is no one that will "certify" you or your company to be able to support it.

Re: Commercial Support

Posted by Giuliano Ribeiro <gi...@gmail.com>.
Anyone has idea about it?

Re: Commercial Support