Posted to dev@annotator.apache.org by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/06/14 12:40:07 UTC

Annotator logo??

Hi folks,
do we have a logo for the annotator project? I'm asking specifically
because the project shows up on www.apache.org from time to time, but it
doesn't show a logo (so the page breaks).

If we have a logo, where is it?
If we don't, I did a little doodle, at https://i.imgur.com/2WoIRc6.png
that we could either adopt or use temporarily till we find something
nifty (I have it as SVG and all that).

WDYT?!

Re: Annotator logo??

Posted by TB Dinesh <di...@servelots.com>.
Yeah.. highlighting the links on the web

Re: Annotator logo??

Posted by Sarven Capadisli <in...@csarven.ca>.

Re: Annotator logo??

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@apache.org>.
Thank you, Daniel!

Re: Annotator logo??

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.
I'm having a lot of trouble visualizing this idea, Sarven.

Could you sketch something up so that we can see it? Thanks!

ajs6f

RE: Annotator logo??

Posted by "Siegman, Tzviya" <ts...@wiley.com>.

Re: Annotator logo??

Posted by Sarven Capadisli <in...@csarven.ca>.

Re: Annotator logo??

Posted by Benjamin Young <by...@bigbluehat.com>.
Wow. Love the color range! :)

Now that I'm seeing them altogether, I'm leaning toward the purple one (i.e. visited link color...sort of) or the orange one (because it reads "faster" than both the blue ones).

So, how about we add letters (a, b, c) to these, and send out a vote thread asking for folks to pick their fav color and then ship that one? We can keep the other's as alternate color treatments for future convention banners and billboards. ;)

Sound like a plan?

(and again, huge thanks for tackling this, Daniel!)

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.

Re: Annotator logo??

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.

Re: Annotator logo??