Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2016/04/25 08:30:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Francesco Chicchiriccò as Apache OpenJPA committer

Good morning!

The Apache OpenJPA PMC is happy to announce that Francesco Chicchiriccò will join the project as a new committer!

Welcome to OpenJPA, Francesco!

the OpenJPA PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Francesco Chicchiriccò as Apache OpenJPA committer

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <fr...@tirasa.net>.
Thanks Romain and Maxim!

Looking fwd for new release as well ;-)

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò
Tel +393290573276

Amministratore unico @ Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC, CXF committer
http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

"To Iterate is Human, to Recurse, Divine"
(James O. Coplien, Bell Labs)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Francesco Chicchiriccò as Apache OpenJPA committer

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <fr...@tirasa.net>.
Thanks Romain and Maxim!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.