Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Héctor A <ne...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/03 12:07:05 UTC

Re: International English

Is this a discussion just for members of the Apache Flex team? if not, I
just wanted to give my opinion as a foreign Flex user... sincerely, I don't
care about UK English, US English or neutral English, excluding for slangs
and/or cultural references, they all feels mostly the same for me, I'm used
to both, and the differences in technical words are often minimal
(color/colour, behavior/behaviour, etc), and it's not like inside Flex I'm
going to see things like lift/elevator, metro/subway, etc often.

Re: International English

Posted by Chris Martin <wi...@gmail.com>.
I agree with Alex, I think we should address confusion when confusion
arises. Also I don't feel we want to foster a feeling of apprehension in
the community when writing out an English sentence.  We are all fairly
global now, so I feel that I (being from the US) can read and understand UK
English just fine and vice versa.

Chris

RE: International English

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.

Re: International English

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Discussions are for everyone. Don’t hesitate to comment on anything.

Harbs