Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Lechner Andreas <al...@at.focusmr.com> on 2015/02/02 17:28:14 UTC

generate client stub from json rest

Hi,

is there a way to get all generated json rest services in form of a wadl file? to generate a client stub for it
with netbeans for example.
or better generate it directly from the json?

best regards
Andreas

Re: generate client stub from json rest

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

As far as I know/see Isis doesn't support generating WADL at the moment.
I think this would be good addition to the framework!
Please file a ticket!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi Andreas,

We've had some discussions on the topic of Swagger, which looks like the
most commonly used tool in this space, see [1]

Is definitely something we will be tackling, either Swagger or RAML or API
Blueprints.

If you're interested in contributing, just say!

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://isis.markmail.org/thread/lsgpc4xxfv267hao