Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by "J. Blask" <om...@wowway.com> on 2007/06/18 01:37:50 UTC

Druid icon for MS Windows platform.

Dear Druid Developer:

  I got your e-mail address via the Druid website.  The Druid
installation for MS Windows does not appear to have an icon for the
program.  I have converted one of the gifs into a suitable icon.  Please
find it attached and send it to the appropriate party.

   Thanks,

   == Joe Blask ==

RE: Druid icon for MS Windows platform.

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.
Hi Joe,

Although Apache Forrest was used to build the Druid webspace on their
SourceForge pages, we have nothing to do with it's development.

Druid has some mailing lists and Forums of their own at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/druid -- but they are not very
well maintained at present, lots of SPAM etc, the project itself has
not seen much activity for a while. If your lucky, one of its
developers will spot this message and pass it on, otherwise you
may have to wait for a reply.

Gav...