Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Asanka Sanjaya Herath <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/23 19:39:21 UTC

[GSOC] GCE Load balancer support for stratos - Documentation

Hi All,

I started writing a documentation[1] for the GCE Load Balancer extension
Currently I'm working on. Any suggestion or comment is highly appreciated.

​[1]​.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a2ZptPScpjuavfpxVu1R1GC7R95jjzHo3L372zL2bRY/edit?usp=sharing

ASH

Re: [GSOC] GCE Load balancer support for stratos - Documentation

Posted by Asanka Sanjaya Herath <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Imesh,

​​
> What's the API client library we are using to talk to the GCE load
> balancer API?

​I'm using ​Google API's Java client library[1].

​
> OperationTimeout: Is this something you implemented or is it there in the
> API client? Can you please explain this functionality in detail.

​
This timeout is ​something that I implemented in order to solve the forever
wait problem that we discussed in last hangout.

I'll include a description about above two things in the documentation.

[1].
https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/api/libraries#google_apis_java_client_library

Posted by Asanka Sanjaya Herath <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gayan,

​
> Also I think we can schedule a google hangout to demonstrate the latest
> changes that you have done.May be in next week.

​​
Yes, We can have a hangout in next week. Let me know a comfortable time
slot for you.

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 11:27 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Asanka,
>
> Great work! I have few questions:
>
>    - What's the API client library we are using to talk to the GCE load
>    balancer API?
>    - OperationTimeout: Is this something you implemented or is it there
>    in the API client? Can you please explain this functionality in detail.
>
> Thanks
>
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 11:15 AM, Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Great!
>>
>> Also I think we can schedule a google hangout to demonstrate the latest
>> changes that you have done.May be in next week.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Gayan
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 11:09 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
>> angal.sh@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I started writing a documentation[1] for the GCE Load Balancer extension
>>> Currently I'm working on. Any suggestion or comment is highly appreciated.
>>>

>>> ​[1]​.
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a2ZptPScpjuavfpxVu1R1GC7R95jjzHo3L372zL2bRY/edit?usp=sharing
>>>

>>> --
>>> Thanks,