Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by KaktuChakarabati <ji...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/20 23:41:49 UTC

Snapshot backups with new replication

Hey,
I was wondering if there is any equivalent in new in-process replication to
what
could previously be achieved by running snapcleaner -N<number> which would
essentially
allow me to keep backups of N latest indices pulls on a search node.
This is of course very important for failover operation in production
environments,
And I assume this is a functionality important to many potential users

Thanks,
-Chak

Re: Snapshot backups with new replication

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com>.
cleaning of snapshots is not a feature in the current version.
probably a feature can be added