Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by leerho <le...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/18 23:33:15 UTC

[DISCUSS] Graduation of Apache DataSketches Project to TLP

Folks,

We have completed a discussion and voting on our community list,
dev@datasketches.apache.org. as follows:

   - Discussion Thread:
   https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r691d6394e78f7a9d321fddd040b14a8282e7c6f799fb327ee743beae%40%3Cdev.datasketches.apache.org%3E
   - Vote Thread:
   https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r922e2a10e53b4eabdeb089336828c8c256277c9fd5ab80a3a13329d0%40%3Cdev.datasketches.apache.org%3E

In summary we have 10 (+1) votes to graduate, and no (0) nor (-1) votes.

Of those 10, we have 3 binding (+1) votes from our Mentors: Dave Fisher,
Furkan Kamaci, and Liang Chen;
and 6 PPMC members: Alex Saydakov, Eshcar Hillel, Jon Maklin, Justin
Thaler, Lee Rhodes, Roman Leventov,
plus 1 contributor: Michael Himes.

Please visit our documentation for this graduation so far:

   - Our Graduation Checklist:
   https://datasketches.apache.org/docs/Graduation/GraduationCheckList.html
   - Our Maturity Model:
   https://datasketches.apache.org/docs/Graduation/Maturity.html
   - Our Resolution:
   https://datasketches.apache.org/docs/Graduation/Resolution.html

If there is anyone in the IPMC that has any questions or concerns that
would block our ability to graduate, please bring these issues into this
discussion.

Unless there are issues that need to be resolved, this discussion will end
next Monday, Nov 23, Midnight Pacific Standard Time (UTC-8).

If this discussion produces a positive consensus or no objections, I will
proceed to a vote using lazy consensus
https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html.

Regards,
Lee Rhodes
PMC Chair Elect, Committer

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation of Apache DataSketches Project to TLP

Posted by leerho <le...@gmail.com>.
Folks,
This discussion thread is now closed.
We have moved the process to a vote on general@ in the following thread: