Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2009/08/18 10:38:52 UTC

[RELEASE] [ApacheDS] 1.5.5 release cut - installers remaining.

Hi guys,

I finally got the release cut.  However I could not build the installers
since I do not possess the operating systems here right now to build them
all.  I can build the dmg but that's not worth much in the big picture.

Pierre et. al. you think you can build the rest of the installers for me,
sign them and upload them to the repository areas for download?

Thanks,
Alex

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org

Re: [RELEASE] [ApacheDS] 1.5.5 release cut - installers remaining.

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
The download links are up-to-date.
Time to announce the release to the whole world! ;)

Regards.
P-A

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Hi guys,