Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Givler, Eric" <eg...@pa.gov> on 2011/12/15 20:22:36 UTC

RE: Servlet init() equivalent in Struts 1.3.8

You could create these objects at startup via a Listener (defined in web.xml) and available as part of the ServletContext as attributes.

You could also wire them together via Spring and gain access via Spring's WebApplicationContext (I think that's what it's called).

Eric