Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by jmarans <jm...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/22 20:40:42 UTC

start-commit not receiving userid from commits

I've installed the latest version of subversion on a centOS 6 system and
it was working perfectly well.
Today the start-commit script stopped getting the userid from the
svnserve daemon.
I've reinstalled the subversion software with no change in behaviour.
The problem is consistent across all 32 repositories on the test system.

I've a production svn server running on solaris 10 that doesn't exhibit
this behaviour.

Commands issued are of the form
     svn commit -m 'Bugzilla#18933; testing' --username somename
--password somepasswd --no-auth-cache

The first arg to start-commit gets through, but not the second.
Any ideas?

Regards,
Jeffrey Marans.

Re: start-commit not receiving userid from commits

Posted by Nico Kadel-Garcia <nk...@gmail.com>.
I'm very glad you found it! That's what mailing lists are for.

                                Nico Kadel-Garcia <nk...@gmail.com>

Posted by Nico Kadel-Garcia <nk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeffrey Marans <jm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nico Kadel-Garcia <nk...@gmail.com>.