Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Marco Firrincieli <mf...@beintoo.com> on 2012/10/16 18:03:11 UTC

WSDL to Java and SOAP version 1.2

Here http://cxf.apache.org/docs/wsdl-to-java.html it says WSDL to Java only supports soap 1.1

How would it be possible to generate client stubs ready for SOAP 1.2?

RE: WSDL to Java and SOAP version 1.2

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
CXF currently doesn't support WSDL 2.0
As you can see in Jira, issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-48 regarding WSDL 2.0 is opened for years and nobody starts to contribute code for it.

Seems to be not the high priority for the community now, but it can change in the future.

From the other WS frameworks AFAIK WSDL 2.0 is really supported only by Axis 2.

Regards,
Andrei.

Posted by Marco Firrincieli <mf...@beintoo.com>.