Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by itsbritto <br...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/01 07:56:05 UTC

Help on SQL datapopulation

Hi friends,

Can any one give me basic guidelines on SQL operations in jmeter.As of now
i'm comfortable with web request and all.
And now in need to enter into SQL transaction and database connectivity
operations.A simple need here:

Need to create 100 user into the database field..

Any suggestions? links?

Thanks in advance

Re: Help on SQL datapopulation

Posted by itsbritto <br...@gmail.com>.
Hey thanksRoman Bargezi,
For your quick reply.Will mining on that link

RE: Help on SQL datapopulation