Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/02 21:14:19 UTC

Re: Calling all Gradle users!

The PR with an improvement has been sent to master

https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/1150

Unfortunately it is not a complete fix and generally requires the root
project to be loaded into NetBeans before the sub-projects of that can
be detected, though I do not think that would be a big problem. What I
have in my mind for a complete fix requires more changes, which I do not
have time to make till 11.0

On 1/27/19 2:29 PM, Enrico Olivelli wrote:
> Il giorno dom 27 gen 2019, 23:20 Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>
> ha scritto:
>
>> Dear Enrico,
>>
>> You are facing with: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2009,
>>
>> I've something on my mind already to fix this.
>>
> I will be happy to try your fix
> Thanks
> Enrico
>
>> On 1/26/19 2:21 PM, Enrico Olivelli wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> I am trying latest nightly build on linux + jdk8 (and with jdk8 the
>>> result is the same) on the project linked below, itis quite complex
>>> but I was able to work on it with the 'other' plugin.
>>> https://github.com/pravega/pravega
>>>
>>> The project has a lot of subprojects but I can see only the first one
>>> ("pravega common") displayed in the project tree.
>>> I can't see any particular error in logs apart from this, but it seems
>> unrelated
>>> INFO [org.openide.loaders.FolderInstance.Toolbars]: Cannot create
>>> org.openide.loaders.FolderInstance$HoldInstance@259ead78[Toolbars/Build]
>>> java.io.IOException: Cyclic reference. Somebody is trying to get value