Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/26 17:27:08 UTC

[Trinidad] Nightly Builds

It seems the nightly builds (for 1.0.2 at least) stopped 4 days ago.  Does
anyone know why?  Also, it would seem more appropriate that they be made
available at http://myfaces.apache.org/download.html rather than have a
dedicated page/location.

Danny

--
Chordiant Software Inc.
www.chordiant.com

Re: [Trinidad] Nightly Builds

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
...........not only the Trinidad, was discussed for all myfaces projects

Re: [Trinidad] Nightly Builds

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.