Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com> on 2014/09/11 21:26:29 UTC

Absolute Asset URL 5.4

Hi guys, I'm wondering if there is a way to create absolute asset URL's in
5.4 without having to use BaseURLSouce? We would like to be able to include
our logo into emails.

Thanks,
George

Re: Absolute Asset URL 5.4

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
It's sometimes easy to forget that tapestry is just a normal war running in
a servlet container.

Assuming your building with maven,  an image under
src/main/webapp/foo.jpg
will be available as
http://myapp/foo.jpg