Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io> on 2019/02/20 22:48:57 UTC

2 new PMC Members for Apache MADlib

MADlib community,

I am very pleased to announce that we have 2 new members of the Apache
MADlib PMC:

Jingyi Mei
&
Nikhil Kak

!!!

Jingyi started working on the project in Aug 2017 and became a committer on
2018-06-14.
Nikhil started working on the project in Nov 2017 and became a committer on
2018-06-27.

I look forward to collaborating with Jingyi and Nikhil in the future on the
MADlib project!

Frank McQuillan
Apache MADlib PMC Member

Re: 2 new PMC Members for Apache MADlib

Posted by Himanshu Pandey <hp...@pivotal.io>.
Congratulations Jingyi and Nikhil!! 🎉

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 2:57 PM Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>
wrote:

> MADlib community,
>
> I am very pleased to announce that we have 2 new members of the Apache
> MADlib PMC:
>
> Jingyi Mei
> &
> Nikhil Kak
>
> !!!
>
> Jingyi started working on the project in Aug 2017 and became a committer on
> 2018-06-14.
> Nikhil started working on the project in Nov 2017 and became a committer on
> 2018-06-27.
>
> I look forward to collaborating with Jingyi and Nikhil in the future on the
> MADlib project!
>
> Frank McQuillan
> Apache MADlib PMC Member

Himanshu Pandey   |  Senior Customer Engineer                 | +1 (650)
846-1832
Support.Pivotal.io <http://support.pivotal.io/>  |  Mon-Fri  9:00 am to
5:00 pm PST   |  1-887-477-2269
[image: support] <https://support.pivotal.io/> [image: twitter]