Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Suresh Thalamati <su...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/07 20:57:02 UTC

Any one knwo why simple "svn log" command is asking for password for committers,

$ svn log
Authentication realm: <https://svn.apache.org:443> ASF Committers
Password for 'suresht':

This used to work fine for me till yesterday.

Thanks
-suresh

Re: Any one knwo why simple "svn log" command is asking for password for committers,

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
try again, Suresh, it should be fixed.

  -jean

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.