Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Pablo dos Reis <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/12 19:27:12 UTC

GSOC 2010 - Nifty Components

Hello everybody,

I'm developing some nifty components to the GSOC 2010.

The components ready are:

   -      Drag and Drop Pallete
   -      Select with AutoComplete

There are attached an app example and I update my wiki too[0].
I' m waiting for tips and suggestions.

Describe components:

    SelectWithAutoComplete-> Component similar the TextField with a mixin
that allow choose a object through autocompletion
            The component uses a invisible select to save the option chosen

   DgDpPalette - > Component similar the Palette that allow choose objects
through drag and drop
            The component uses a invisible select multiple to save the
options chosen and html divs to be dragged and dropped

[0]http://wiki.apache.org/general/PabloGSOC2010SelectWithAutoComplete

--
Pablo Henrique dos Reis