Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Tina <ms...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/07/31 23:51:28 UTC

Re: Open Office 4 Email Problems

First off, I always save my documents in word sot that people opening them won't have any problems. You could also export them as pdfs by the way. I don't use that e-mail server. I prefer yahoo and gmail for they present fewer problems. But, in general, you shouldn't have problems attaching the document in question. Or, if you want to send what you have typed as part of your e-mail, select the words in question, copy, and then paste them to your e-mail normally as if you had typed it there on the e-mail itself. Hope this helps somewhat.
Cheers and God bless,

Tina

"'God' brings us into each others lives for a reason and purpose that we may never know until the end. But every interaction that we have - even if just a simple smile, is a catalyst for something bigger, with a positive or negative outcome, so you must be aware of yourself so you can help another when it is needed." ~SchaOn

| I'm trying to do my bit to help the environment and thought you  |
| may be interested in taking part? To join the movement on  |
| WAYN.com and help make a difference. |

    El Domingo, 31 de julio, 2016 16:57:19, "travel4wd@yahoo.com.au.INVALID" <tr...@yahoo.com.au.INVALID> escribió:

 Hello  Open Office Support

My name is GeraldW
from Melbourne , Australia

Subject : Email problems via windows live mail .

Recently downloaded Apache Open Office 4

Have typed written study documents in Open Office  file  about 5-6 pages, but cannot email the documents out via windows live mail

Could you please offer me tech support advice

Thank you