Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Vieri <re...@yahoo.com> on 2012/09/11 08:49:02 UTC

build from source: Ivy

Hi,

It's been a couple of days now that I'm trying to build from source but it always fails to download something. A few days ago I couldn't retrieve anything from Ivy. Yesterday I had another blocking issue:

[ivy:retrieve] :: retrieving :: apache#openmeetings
[ivy:retrieve]  confs: [mainlib]
[ivy:retrieve]  8 artifacts copied, 0 already retrieved (2113kB/40ms)

-retrieve:
     [echo] Ivy conf name: mainlib.ext, destination: /tmp/OpenMeetings/build/lib/mainlibs
[ivy:resolve] :: Ivy 2.2.0 - 20100923230623 :: http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ ::
[ivy:resolve] :: loading settings :: file = /tmp/OpenMeetings/ivysettings.xml
[ivy:resolve] :: resolving dependencies :: apache#openmeetings;working@inf-voip-mgm [not transitive]
[ivy:resolve]   confs: [mainlib.ext]
[ivy:resolve]   found commons-fileupload#commons-fileupload;1.2.2 in central
[ivy:resolve]   found commons-io#commons-io;2.1 in central
[ivy:resolve]   found org.springframework#org.springframework.aspects;3.1.1.RELEASE in springsource-release
[ivy:resolve]   found org.springframework#org.springframework.jdbc;3.1.1.RELEASE in springsource-release
[ivy:resolve]   found org.springframework#org.springframework.orm;3.1.1.RELEASE in springsource-release
[ivy:resolve]   found org.springframework#org.springframework.transaction;3.1.1.RELEASE in springsource-release
[ivy:resolve]   found org.springframework#org.springframework.web.servlet;3.1.1.RELEASE in springsource-release
[ivy:resolve]   found cglib#cglib;2.2.2 in central

It hangs here... forever.

Any ideas?

By the way, if I ever succeed to complete the build process, is there a way to avoid re-downloading everything in case I'd like to rebuild from the same source?

Also, if I were to compile another OM source, maybe some previously downloaded jars could be re-used (if versions match). Can ant/build.xml deal with this or does it imperatively re-download everything?

Thanks,

Vieri

Re: build from source: Ivy

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.