Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Anvita Johri <aj...@uhc.com> on 2001/09/12 20:35:36 UTC

UDDI calls from MS soap toolkit?

I am trying to find a way to make UDDI calls using Microsoft Soap
toolkit. This is to find business entity, service, accesspoint, etc
information from IBM's UDDI server that I have setup, by making MS soap
toolkit calls. I will be making these MS soap toolkit calls from
a PowerBuilder client to get url information for wsdl from the UDDI to
make a soap connection.

I couldn't find any information on this in Microsoft toolkit's help or
any other place. Does anybody know of any way to do this?

Thanks,
Anvita

Re: UDDI calls from MS soap toolkit?

Posted by ParamDeep Singh <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Microsoft SOAP toolkit doesnt include API's for UDDI support.

You have to use Microsoft UDDI SDK for UDDI support. The Microsoft UDDI SDK
is also freely downloadable from the microsoft site.

Regards,
Paramdeep