Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Indraveni <in...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/07/19 12:51:51 UTC

How to create users for svnserve

Hi,

  I want to use svnserve server for accessing subversion. I modifed the svnserve.conf as

 [general]
 password-db = passwd

# anonymous users aren't allowed
anon-access = read

# authenticated users can both read and write
auth-access = write

 password-db = passwd
 authz-db = authz
 realm = example realm

 Now I am not understanding how to create users for this.

 Any Clues Please...

 Regards,
 K.Indraveni,
 Project Engineer,
 CDAC -Chennai.

 Find out what India is talking about on Yahoo! Answers India.
 Send FREE SMS from New Yahoo! Messenger to Mobile: Download NOW!

Re: How to create users for svnserve

Posted by Erik Huelsmann <eh...@gmail.com>.
There's documentation in the default svnserve.conf and - on newer versions -
there's a default passwd file with documentation too. Which parts of those
comments are unclear?

bye,

Erik.