Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Albin Stigo <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/16 10:56:56 UTC

Couchdb on Android

Hi,

I've been googling for quite a while without finding any "solid
information" on couchdb on android etc. Is this the right mailinglist
for keeping up to date on the mobile versions?

What is the state of full text search on Couchdb (I know I can kind of
make my own with mapreduce)? I've been using elasticsearch which is
great! But the problem I see coming now is how to implement some kind
of offline search functionality on mobile devices...

--Albin

Re: Couchdb on Android

Posted by Christian Polzer <ch...@hai-fai.de>.
Hi,

Dale just put out this very nice tutorial:

http://arandomurl.com/2011/02/13/developing-with-couchdb-on-android.html

Mit vielen Gruessen,

Christian Polzer

Schwarzwaldstrasse 2
79261 Gutach im Breisgau

Mobil: 0176 / 638 57 904
Web: http://www.hai-fai.de

Disclaimer:
This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately and destroy this message including all copies thereof.