Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bala Ayalur <ar...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/03 15:31:16 UTC

Tree2 stops working

Hi,
   The application I am currently working on has two frames with a client
side Tree2 component on the navigation frame. On click of the leaf links in
the tree component, the corresponding page is displayed on the content
frame. The preserveToggle attribute is set to the default.

When we click on the tree view after a period of inactivity ( < the session
time out interval ), the tree is displayed again on the content frame. The
new tree displayed on the content frame is fully functional while the
original tree on the navigation frame is not. When the original tree on the
navigation frame is refreshed, it starts working fine.

We are using MyFaces 1.1.4 and tomahawk 1.1.5.

Any pointers to identify or solve this problem would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Bala

Re: Tree2 stops working

Posted by Bala Ayalur <ar...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Christopher,
  Thanks for sharing the link to the compatibility chart.

We were using tomahawk 1.1.3 earlier and the same problem existed. I noticed
that there were changes in the cookie handling in 1.1.5 and upgraded the app
to use tomahawk 1.1.5 but missed out on the compatibility chart. The problem
that I mentioned also exists with MyFaces 1.1.4 and tomahawk 1.1.3.

Thanks,
Bala

Re: Tree2 stops working

Posted by Christopher Cudennec <Sm...@gmx.net>.