Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2019/09/02 21:21:17 UTC

Re: Please add Beam logo to RedBubble + stickers/swag for ApacheCons

On 20/08/2019 05:53, Kenneth Knowles wrote:
> I was looking to order some stuff and it seems that there is something
> wrong here. If you flip through the images, they are this:
>
> 1. "B" with the word "beam" to the side of it
> 2. "B" alone
> 3. "B" with the words "Apache Beam" circling the base of it
>
> The SVGs and PDFs match this. But the raster images have problems. Both low
> and high res raster images are variations of version 3 with different font
> colorings.
>
> I really want the "B" all on its own, aka what you would think was version
> 2.

2 is the same as three but with the words "Apache Beam" in white. There
is no logo just with "B" alone.

Mark

Re: Please add Beam logo to RedBubble + stickers/swag for ApacheCons

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 24/09/2019 22:15, Kenneth Knowles wrote:
> Right again. I had failed at using svn. Should all be committed now.

Thanks. I've updated RedBubble to use the logo without the words.

If you want to add the same logo but at a smaller size on the clothing
let me know.

Mark

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.