Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Shari <we...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/28 01:06:32 UTC

Re: OpenOffice Word Spacing

You can edit spacing between letters (kerning) but I've never seen the
ability to edit spacing between words with either OpenOffice or the
other Word document program. Nor could I find anything when I searched.

Is this something you've ever done in another program? If you have what
program, and how was it accomplished?
Understanding that may help with this.

Shari

On 3/27/2014 10:37 AM, Зограф Оризовски wrote: [snipped]

Re: OpenOffice Word Spacing

Posted by Steve Ahlers <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Is it possible that the OP is asking about making a table?
Is there anyone who understands Bulgarian that could communicate directly with the OP, something is being lost in translation.

Steve
Sent from my iPad

Re: OpenOffice Word Spacing

Posted by Shari Lynn Smith <we...@gmail.com>.