Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by "Mammo, Mulugeta" <mu...@intel.com> on 2018/08/10 21:18:55 UTC

Running Yardstick benchmark with persistent store enabled

Hi,

I was testing out the Yardstick benchmark in my local machine and it looks to me that there is no direct way to run the benchmarks with persistent store enabled. I modified the ignite-localhost-config.xml with persistentEnabled and then had to modify https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/yardstick/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/yardstick/IgniteAbstractBenchmark.java#L63 to add a node.ignite().active(true) to activate cluster.. the benchmark will run successfully but the results looks weird in that I see no disk IO.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mulugeta

Re: Running Yardstick benchmark with persistent store enabled

Posted by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Try to add "-pds" flag in input arguments for Ignite benchmarks to
enable persistence.

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.