Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/08 15:07:17 UTC

VIDEO RECODING @ ACEU2012

Hi All,

I recently saw a file named 'ac2012eu-video.txt' in the foundation
ACEU2012 directory.
The file details recording which went on during the week.
Some entries say 'not converted'... can someone explain this? Are all
recordings (listed in this file) going to be made public at some
stage?

Thank you very much, have a great weekend.

Lewis

--
Lewis

Re: VIDEO RECODING @ ACEU2012

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 8 Dec 2012, Lewis John Mcgibbney wrote:
> I recently saw a file named 'ac2012eu-video.txt' in the foundation
> ACEU2012 directory.
> The file details recording which went on during the week.
> Some entries say 'not converted'... can someone explain this? Are all
> recordings (listed in this file) going to be made public at some
> stage?

planners@ is where this has been mostly discussed

That file is being used to track the work Mark Thomas is kindly doing to
get the videos posted to youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/theapachefoundation

I'm trying to get the raw videos onto ASF hardware (they're currently on a
box kindly donated by Martin), from where it'll be easy for everyone who
wants to to grab the raw video and edit for publication (eg highlights,
project specific postings, excerpts etc)

Nick