Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/04 22:19:20 UTC

Re: Away for two weeks for wedding

Thank you all for nice wishes!

I am now back and I have hundreds of emails to process and many other things
to do as you may guess. Let me start!

Cheers,

--
Ersin Er

R.A. and Ph.D Student at the Dept. of Computer Eng. in Hacettepe University
http://www.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr

Committer and PMC Member of The Apache Directory Project
http://directory.apache.org