Posted to dev@celeborn.apache.org by rexxiong <re...@apache.org> on 2023/03/17 09:17:25 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Celeborn(Incubating) 0.2.1-incubating-rc0

Hi Celeborn community,

This is a call for a vote to release Apache Celeborn (Incubating)
0.2.1-incubating-rc0

The git tag to be voted upon:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-celeborn/releases/tag/v0.2.1-incubating-rc0

The git commit hash:
93898d0020899ba7e98ededaad14a6043cec07c9

The source and binary artifacts can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/celeborn/v0.2.1-incubating-rc0

The staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheceleborn-1010

Fingerprint of the PGP key release artifacts are signed with:
B4AF9302A52006F3711C784388BDDBB8C6724EC9

My public key to verify signatures can be found in:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/celeborn/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary
number of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and the reason)

Checklist for release:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist
Steps to validate the release:
https://www.apache.org/info/verification.html

* Download links, checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
* Source code distributions have correct names matching the current release.
* Release files have the word incubating in their name.
* DISCLAIMER, LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct.
* All files have license headers if necessary.
* No unlicensed compiled archives bundled in source archive.
* The source tarball matches the git tag.
* Build from source is successful.

Thanks,
rexxiong

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Celeborn(Incubating) 0.2.1-incubating-rc0

Posted by Shaoyun Chen <cs...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

I checked the following things:

- signatures are good.
```
gpg --import KEYS
gpg --verify apache-celeborn-0.2.1-incubating-source.tgz.asc
gpg --verify apache-celeborn-0.2.1-incubating-bin.tgz.asc
```
- checksums are good.
```
sha512sum --check apache-celeborn-0.2.1-incubating-source.tgz.sha512
sha512sum --check apache-celeborn-0.2.1-incubating-bin.tgz.sha512
```
- build success from source code.
```
./build/make-distribution.sh -Pspark-3.2
```

wangsheng <22...@qq.com.invalid> 于2023年3月20日周一 10:16写道:

Posted by wangsheng <22...@qq.com.INVALID>.
+1(binding)

Posted by Cheng Pan <ch...@apache.org>.
 +1 (binding)

Posted by Ethan Feng <et...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by 陈中强 <zh...@163.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Cheng Pan <ch...@apache.org>.
Sorry, I missed the vote result mail, please ignore my last message

Thanks,
Cheng Pan

Posted by Cheng Pan <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by kerwin zhang <ke...@gmail.com>.