Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Rasik Pandey <rb...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/12 03:43:57 UTC

launching menu links in new windows

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to launch links from a tab menu in a new
window?

Regards,
Rus Pandey
http://www.discountdracula.com

Re: launching menu links in new windows

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Rasik Pandey wrote:

> It is discouraged behaviour, but this doc explains ways to use it.
> > You will probably need to over-ride some CSS or XSLT if you want
> > to do it for the tabs.
>
> Did you mean to add a link or attach a file to your message?

Du'oh, yes. Too rushed ...

http://forrest.apache.org/dtdx/document-v20.html#link-class

-David

Re: launching menu links in new windows

Posted by Rasik Pandey <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rasik Pandey <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ross,

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Rasik Pandey wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I was wondering if there is a way to launch links from a tab menu in a
>> new window?
>

> How this is done is dependant on whether you are using document1.3 or
> document 2.0. In either case search for the word "fork" on the following
> pages:
>

> http://forrest.apache.org/dtdx/document-v13.html
> http://forrest.apache.org/dtdx/document-v20.html

Sorry, I just realised that probably does not answer your question. Do
you mean you want to open links created by site.xml in a new window?

I don't think that is possible, although someone may correct me.

Ross

Re: launching menu links in new windows

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.