Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/07/19 19:13:11 UTC

Chianti moved to trunk

I have now moved all the code from chianti into the trunk and have
reset version numbers across the board to 1.0-SNAPSHOT. However, I
think a little more re-organization could be done to match this
closer to the old trunk.

Firstly, back to the age-old question of where should the samples go?
They are currently in ~/sca/samples so I would suggest that they move
to ~/samples/sca as before.

There are no application level samples yet (e.g. bigbank) so we need
to work on getting those back in and I would suggest they go in ~/
sampleapps as before.

Secondly, we assemble distributions in the ~/sca/runtime module and I
would suggest these move to ~/distribution/sca

This sound ok?
--
Jeremy

Re: Chianti moved to trunk

Posted by Brent Daniel <br...@gmail.com>.
Jeremy,

  Using the old structure of ~/samples/sca sounds good to me. Is
everyone agreed? I'd like to get started recreating the DAS technology
sample.

Brent