Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com> on 2013/04/02 14:16:10 UTC

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: rave-project-trunk #762

We seem to keep having build issues that are not related to the actual
build.  I have removed the build targets of ubuntu3 & ubuntu5, which appear
to be the most problematic; however, I think part of the problem is that
the build servers are constantly churning and are not very powerful.  Can
anyone think of options that might make this a less painful process?